Tuesday, July 26, 2005
Amul Ads
Since i was a little kid i have alwaz enjoyed the AMUL ADS mostly the print ads and hoardings. At that age obviously i didnot understand the meaning/comment that the ad was potraying but just seeing the little boy and girl in their funny getups/costumes was enough to get a smile on my face.

In 2005, AMUL ADS have NO FLASHY DIGITAL HORADINGS just the same old painted ones. Up-to-date with current issues around the world and presenting them in most humorous way and most importantly giving the RIGHT PLACMENT to AMUL BUTTER in the ad.

Today when technology plays a very big part of our everyday life, the AMUL guys have still stuck to same old methods...and i guess thats what makes them DIFFERENT.

Some of my favourite AMUL HOARDINGS :









Source : Amul Website
posted at 7/26/2005 12:54:00 PM | comments (0) | permalink

0 comments:

Just Me
Previous Posts
Monthly Archives
My Blogs
I Owe It to
I Simply Love
Added Features




Google
Web To Each Its Own !







 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com



Get Firefox!

 Blog Top Sites



Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!