Monday, August 22, 2005
Dumb...Dumber...Dumbest!!!
Here is a list of Dumbest celebrity quotes...(aggghhhhhh what were they thinking ????)

"Beyond its entertainment value, Baywatch has enriched and, in many cases, helped save lives. I'm looking forward to the opportunity to continue with a project which has has such a significance for so many."David Hasselhoff

"China is a big country, inhabited by many Chinese."Charles De Gaulle, former French President

"Whenever I watch TV and see those poor starving kids all over the world, I can't help but cry. I mean I'd love to be skinny like that but not with all those flies and death and stuff."Mariah Carey

"I've always thought that under-populated countries in Africa are vastly under-polluted." Lawrence Summers, chief economist of the World Bank, explaining why we should export toxic wastes to Third World countries

"A bachelor's life is no life for a single man."Samuel Goldwyn

"Facts are stupid things."Ronald Reagan

"Where the hell is Australia anyway?"Britney Spears

"I loved Jordan. He was one of the greatest athletes of our time."Mariah Carey on hearing of the death of the King of Jordan.

"To have your niece die in your arms is the greatest gift from god"Celine Dion

"Smoking kills. If you're killed, you've lost a very important part of your life."Brooke Shields, during an interview to become spokesperson for a federal anti-smoking campaign

"Solutions are not the answer."Richard Nixon

"I would not live forever, because we should not live forever, because if we were supposed to live forever, then we would live forever, but we cannot live forever, which is why I would not live forever." Miss Alabama at the 1994 Miss Universe pageant, when asked "If you could live forever, would you and why?"

"In an action film you act in the action, in a drama film you act in the drama."Jean-Claude Van Damme

"Hawaii is a unique state. It is a small state. It is a state that is by itself. It is a --it is different from the other 49 states. Well, all states are different, but it's got a particularly unique situation."Dan Quayle

"Politics gives guys so much power that they tend to behave badly around women. And I hope I never get into that."Bill Clinton, before the Monica scandal
posted at 8/22/2005 02:45:00 PM | comments (0) | permalink

0 comments:

Just Me
Previous Posts
Monthly Archives
My Blogs
I Owe It to
I Simply Love
Added Features




Google
Web To Each Its Own !







 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com



Get Firefox!

 Blog Top Sites



Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!