Wednesday, August 17, 2005
Get high on MILK !!

GIME MOOOOOORE!!!


According to Reuters -

Russias long winter will just fly by for a herd of Russian cows which, a newspaper reported on Tuesday, will be fed confiscated marijuana over the cold months.

"There is simply no other way out. You see, the fields are planted with feed crops and if we remove it all the cows will have nothing to eat,". I dont know what the milk will be like after this." a Federal Drugs Control Service spokeswoman for the Urals region of Sverdlovsk told the paper.

According to me this can be very good for India and Russia business relations, cause now we can look at importing ready-made BHANG from them....what you say ???


Picture Source : Mumbai Mirror
posted at 8/17/2005 12:48:00 PM | comments (0) | permalink

0 comments:

Just Me
Previous Posts
Monthly Archives
My Blogs
I Owe It to
I Simply Love
Added Features




Google
Web To Each Its Own !







 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com



Get Firefox!

 Blog Top Sites



Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!