Wednesday, August 17, 2005
Its a doggy dog lifestyle !!!
People usually complain that they lead a dogs life...with all the stress and load of everyday living. I wonder where this phrase popped up from because i dont think dogs lead a stressful life. I would love to be born as a dog IF i had an owner like myself.

I mean all those who know me well...are aware of the fact that i am a complete dog lover so much so my very first
post on the this blog had something to do with dogs . I have had dogs all my life...and currently have a beautiful brown spotted Dalmatian named SPIKE. Half of my salary every month is blown on HIS necessities...such as TOYS, FANCY SHAMPOO, DEAODERANT, DOGGY TREATS, etc. I have also subscribed to many online Pet stores...and it just amazes me to see different types of new products that are available for pampering our beloved pooches.

Digg these out... (No pun intended)

Doggles - Your dog needs eye protection just like you do and these doggles were modeled after sports goggles to fit snuggly on the head. They feature shatterproof polycarbonate lenses with 100% UV protection, permanent antifog coating and foam padding for extra comfort. Two soft adjustable straps keep the doggles on comfortably and securely during any activity.



Pet Pouffe - THIS IS GROOVY BABY!... The ever so funky colour combinations come in polar fleece contrast with polyester drill on the sides and base. The cover is reversible, fully washable and finished with piping. It has a removable fully washable insert accessed through a covered zip, making cleaning easier and extending the life of your cushion. These Cushions have also known to be used in the grooviest living spaces for your feet!


Scratchy The Flea - This soft toy is double stitched and features the finest quality extra durable acrylic plush to help protect against wear and tear. Scratchy the Giant Flea is colour safe, non toxic, non allergenic and machine washable. This product has been dog tested for safety and durability.


Trendy Clothing Range -

Red Trench Style Coat




Faux Fur Denim Jacket




Baseball Jersey (my favourite)




Eskimo Jacket




*All the above items are avaliable for sale on Dog Metro website.

posted at 8/17/2005 03:34:00 PM | comments (3) | permalink

3 comments:

  1. I reserve my comments on pets. U get the point.

    BTW.....turn on the RSS/ATOM feature in your blog yaar. I use a feedreader for reading all blogs, but have to use a browser for yours. Its a setting in the blog setup.
     — Anonymous arZan, at 8/17/2005 09:51:00 PM 

  2. Come on yaar you got to love doggies...Well i hope you change your views about them....

    Will change the settings now...
     — Blogger Sakshi, at 8/18/2005 11:40:00 AM 

  3. U have mentioned that u would love to be born as a dog if u find an owner like u. Well gud news. U have found a great owner. Yes and u dont need to wait until u re born as a dog in next life. Yes I will adopt u in ur present life n keep u as my lovely companion. I have also chosen ur new name. It will be princess.
     — Blogger Unknown, at 3/13/2016 07:03:00 PM 

Post a Comment

Just Me
Previous Posts
Monthly Archives
My Blogs
I Owe It to
I Simply Love
Added Features




Google
Web To Each Its Own !







 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com



Get Firefox!

 Blog Top Sites



Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!