Saturday, August 27, 2005
Looking in the mirror !!!
Well today seems to be a doggy day for me as this is my second post on them. Anywaz while browsing thru few canine sites for my previous post...i came across number of images on Google of people owning dogs...who look almost like them..its like looking in the mirror.

Here are a few of them which i believe are definately worth a lick...oops !! i meant look.

These are from a dog food advertisement...they are just TOO GOOD.













Here are examples of kids who look like their dogs....or is it the other way round ( this also seems like an ad ???










ps....I would have put Spike and my snap too for comparison....but the problem is that my dog is extreamly camera shy :)
posted at 8/27/2005 05:29:00 PM | comments (1) | permalink

1 comments:

  1. This is cute.... :)
     — Anonymous Rabia, at 8/29/2005 07:58:00 PM 

Post a Comment

Just Me
Previous Posts
Monthly Archives
My Blogs
I Owe It to
I Simply Love
Added Features




Google
Web To Each Its Own !







 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com



Get Firefox!

 Blog Top Sites



Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!