Saturday, August 20, 2005
A walk in the park..(in your birthday suit)
A country garden in Wiltshire has opened for a naturist day allowing visitors to explore the park NAKED, if they want to.

Malmesburys Abbey House Gardens Clothes Optional Day has been organised by owners Barbara and Ian Pollard.

'
We got involved in a documentary about working naked,' said Mrs Pollard. ' We then had endless emails asking if we could share the garden and if we could take our clothes off and we thought why not? 'I am self-conscious about my own body and it took me a while to get my head around taking my clothes off.

'Now I feel liberated doing it and I think why does it matter? 'Barbara said the couple were hoping for good weather: ' Being without clothes on a hot day is more comfortable.'


some more on
this....
posted at 8/20/2005 03:01:00 PM | comments (0) | permalink

0 comments:

Just Me
Previous Posts
Monthly Archives
My Blogs
I Owe It to
I Simply Love
Added Features




Google
Web To Each Its Own !







 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com



Get Firefox!

 Blog Top Sites



Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!