Friday, October 07, 2005
Shifted base
Hello everyone.....

Just wanted to let ya know that I have to moved from Blogger to Wordpress.

However, I am facing a few problems concerning Wordpress. I managed to transfer all my archives to Wordpress BUT the comments from my previous months (except OCT) got skipped by Wordpress.

So if anyone of you have some expertise in the above matter...pls pls....leave your message in the comment section and don't forget to insert your e-mail add and I shall mail ya...or you can directly mail me at blog_at_sakshijuneja.com

In the mean time, kindly configure your blogroll and change my blog add to this. And if you don't have my link on your blog...then it's high time that you do.

*Pls don't leave any more comments here.
posted at 10/07/2005 02:32:00 PM | comments (0) | permalink

0 comments:

Just Me
Previous Posts
Monthly Archives
My Blogs
I Owe It to
I Simply Love
Added Features




Google
Web To Each Its Own !







 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com



Get Firefox!

 Blog Top Sites



Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!