There are so many instances in life when we come across weird issues, weird people, weird situations....that leave us some-what clueless. In most cases we donot have any answer to such events and that's what makes them unique.
Here is a small list of 'Why' questions, which basically have no answers and even if they do, it will take you ages to figure them out completely and in most cases you will realise that the 'question' itself is far more interesting then the answer....so read them and amuse yourself.
1. Why are there flotation devices under plane seats instead of parachutes?
2. Why are cigarettes sold in gas stations when smoking is prohibited there?
3. If a cow laughed, would milk come out her nose?
4. If nothing ever sticks to TEFLON, how do they make TEFLON stick to the pan?
5. Why do we drive on parkways and park on driveways?
6. Why is it that when you transport something by car, it's called a shipment, but when you transport something by ship, it's called cargo?
7. You know that little indestructible black box that is used on planes, why can't they make the whole plane out of the same substance?
8. Why is it that when you're driving and looking for an address, you turn down the volume on the radio?
9. If corn oil comes from corn, where does baby oil come from?
10. If it's tourist season, why can't we shoot them?
11. What's another word for 'thesaurus'?
12. Why do they sterilize the needles for lethal injections?
13. Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?
14. Do cemetery workers prefer the graveyard shift?
15. If you're cross-eyed and have dyslexia, can you read all right?